We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, But sometimes we get lazy, I’ve put together 2 easy recipes, that are both simple and cheap to prepare, Perfect for every student before a long day at uni.
Eggs are a great source of protein and are packed with selenium, vitamin D and B12, making them a great option for breakfast
This recipe is simple to prepare and is guaranteed to keep you full for a long day at uni.
3 large eggs
Salt and Pepper (according to taste)
- Heat some oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add a sausage, I like to cut one beef/chicken sausage and fry it lightly
- Crack in a few eggs
- Lower the heat and cover the pan with a lid
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper
- Garnish with some parsley and serve with a couple of slices of toast
Pancakes are a great breakfast option and are so simple to prepare.
100g plain flour
2 large eggs
1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Mix the flour, oil, milk and eggs in a bowl or jug and add a pinch of salt
- heat a medium sized frying pan
- when hot cook your pancakes for 1 minute until golden on both sides
- serve with honey or chocolate sauce
Please let me know if it turned out for you leave a comment below 🙂