Top 3 ways to stay motivated

We all face times in our university lives where nothing makes sense, and we just want to give up and quit.

However, we must carry on in order to fulfil our dreams and achieve what we came here to do.

Therefore, I have created a list of top 3 ways that help me stay motivated. I know that some of them may seem bizarre and not as impactful as I will present them to you, but trust me, they will work.

1. Tidy Your Room

We usually postpone tiding our room as it looks trivial… It will get untidy soon.

However, keeping your room tidy will be the first step in getting a hold of your life.

When you see an untidy room and it disgusts you, you are subconsciously telling yourself that if you can’t handle this, then how can you handle the bigger things?

1. Create a List of Tasks and Tick Them

We all know our tasks for a day and we don’t write them down because we hope we will remember them. However, without writing them down you cannot see your progress with your eyes.

So, write them down, tick them when you have finished a task, and show yourself that your day is full of accomplishments.

1. Celebrate all Accomplishments

Small accomplishments seem like nothing when you complete them, but they are as important as bigger accomplishments.

Therefore, when you complete any task reward yourself.

You will start to feel that your effort will allow you to push forward.

Tell me about your ways to stay motivated below 🙂