Lack of Social Life

I’m not the most social able guy, most of my friends like to go to the pub regularly and go ‘out-out’ Friday to Sunday mornings but that just doesn’t really suit me. Don’t get me wrong, I do love a cold cider (Magners preferably), but I prefer playing online with my friends some from around the world and working towards my business goals in my spare time.

‘Out Out’

At university, though it is likely that you will end up going ‘out-out’ with your university friends or friends from home if to celebrate completing a module or end of a semester. Here are just a few pictures of when I went out…

Online Socialising

Most my friends that I play online with play a variety of games, however, I prefer to stick to those that I’ve always played since growing up which are GTA, Fifa, COD and now a new game to 2017 is Fornite. I spend some nights during the week playing Fifa and Fornite but only for an hour or two just to communicate with my friends seeing how they are doing, not forgetting enjoying the game. My weekends are work and football orientated however I do find time in the evening to have a gaming session into the early hours of the next day.

Fancy a game or two?

PSN: TrueBennett95

Follow me

Facebook Twitter Google LinkedinShare