The benefit of learning piano from a child.

Because my mother was a teacher of music, she began to ask me to study the piano when I was three years old. I musted to practice for 2 hours everyday, she was so strict to me that made me hate the piano a battle, in my impression, I have almost no childhood.

However, with the increase of age, the piano brings me more and more benefits from day to day. Because of the long time practice, I have exercised my brain and cerebellum coordination.
It seems to be an energy that makes me very sensitive and resourceful in many things.

Actually,in the process of learning the piano, children can learn music, playing skills, and many music knowledge.
In addition, you can learn three abilities: attention, coordination and self-reliance.

Mr Baldwin, America’s music teacher, has made a clear and lucid analysis:

1. When you see a single sheet of music, – training the child’s general attention.
2. When you see a single sheet of music, play two or three notes with your right hand – train your child’s attention.
3. Watch the two lines of music, and use left and right hands to play their different parts – training children to be highly focused and coordinated.
4. Both see two lines of music, the brain to the ears, arms, fingers, legs and feet, to play the music – highly accurate training children’s attention, coordination, and self-efficacy.

So, be grateful to that person who let you learn piano when you were a child!

Love you, my dearest Mom!