THE UK IN MY PERSPECTIVE

HELLO ūüôā

My name is Kan. I was originally born and raised in Thailand. This is my first time living in the UK, and I will tell what I can see from this country through my perspective.

1.British love to drink

In the UK, there is a pub every single corner, even though in the University. Comparing to Thailand, it is very different because Thais drink only for the celebration, and the pub is slightly hard to find.

2. British love Chip

In my perspective as a Thai people, Chip is similar to rice for Asian or Thais. I learned this idea from the restaurant that I work, and  the customers usually order Chip to eat with Thai main dish, although, I suggest them that Thai food go along very well with steam rice.

3. British love Sun light

When I was in Thailand, I was wondering why British tourists love to stay outdoor in middle of day that have very strong sun light. At that time, there is a couple question pop up in my head,

Don’t you afraid to have skin caner?¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† ¬†Don’t you afraid to get burn?

Honestly, when I first come here at the October, all of my questions about why British love the sun light have been solved.

Finally,

please let me know that you have a good time reading this or not by leaving the comment below.

THANK YOU