THAILAND IS MORE THAN PHUKET

Hello ūüôā

My name is Kan, and I was originally born and raised in in the northern part of Thailand. Every time that I ask my foreigner friends that have you ever been to Thailand. The answer that I always get is “yes I have been to Phuket”, which is the main destination that located in southern part of Thailand.

“As a northern, it is my duty to tell you why my hometown is worth to visit by showing you 3 ¬†awesome places “

1. Chiang Rai

Chiang Rai is the most northern province in Thailand. There is a one famous landmark call “Golden triangle” which is the place that three countries including Thai, Myanmar and Laos sharing the borders. As a northern and traveller, I would¬†suggest that Chiang Rai is one of the best place to set as a base to explore around the region.

2. Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai is very trendy province for Thai tourists because it has a very beautiful landscape and the hill tribe. Moreover, there is the most famous landmark in the heart of the city, called Pra-Tu-Tar-Pare or the ancient wall. And it is surrounded by many historically rich Buddhist temples. I would recommend you to visit this province, since it is not only culturally rich city, but also full of facilities as same as Bangkok the capital city.

3. Mae Hong son

Mae Hong Sorn is one of very trendy province right now. It is the small province located in the middle of the mountain. It is where you can find the fresh air, peaceful, and nice local people. Moreover, some people claim that this place is the Switzerland in Thailand.

Finally,

please let me know what do you think about these places by leaving the comment below.

THANK YOU