My first impression about England

Dear all,

I could not do a blog without sharing my own experience in the UK. So I would like to take this occasion to talk about it.

I landed at Manchester airport, my first view from the plane was football fields which was fitting of what I knew and heard about the UK.  From my understanding, football is considered like a religion in this country, and it turns out I was right.

I felt welcomed, which was important, as it made me feel very comfortable in a country I was not too familiar with. Being in a part of the world where weather is not the best, with a culture that is different to the one you know, I was comforted.

What I like about the UK is how differently they do certain things compared to other countries I have been to. One of the examples coming to my mind is the famous red double-decker bus, I have never seen buses like that somewhere else in the world.

An other thing I like is the pub culture, the atmosphere inside is very hearty and friendly with cheap  pints. Watching a rugby game in was a great thing to do, and you can feel a strong passion of English people, particularly, during a crunch day.

In my experience, the hardest thing is eating my dinner very early, I guess it means that everything is going well for me! I look forward to discovering more the land of Shakespeare!

Keep Calm