Enjoy the Breathtaking at Mt. Titlis

Switzerland become a great idea to spend your holiday with your loved ones! The atmosphere, ambience and scenery make me fall in love once I arrived at Zurich. As I have long time in Switzerland, I decided to have a day trip to Mt. Titlis with my family and here I will share to you my one day trip experience to Mt. Titlis!

Zurich – Engelberg – Mt. Titlis – Engelberg – Zurich

From Zurich, you can take the train to Engelberg from the Zurich train station (Zurich Hbf) and buy the ticket here. The return ticket costs around €38 for 2nd class and €66 for 1st class per person. I suggest you to catch the morning train because it will take you around 5 hours trip in return. After arriving at Engelberg Hbf, you must get out from station and take the free shuttle bus to the next station. It is a cable car station that will take you to the top of Mt. Titlis. The return ticket costs for the cable car around €92 per person and you can buy it online here. You will see how beautiful Switzerland is during your journey! After enjoying the Mt. Titlis, you can take the same route to come back to Zurich.

Titlis Cliff Walk

Here is my short trip video, please enjoy!

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page – St. Augustine”

Please leave your comment below if you have any interesting travel experiences!